Fire Jobs Friday!
Opportunities at VICE, EspnW, The Nation, and Literary Hub, and more.
1. The Nation is seeking a Literary Editor! Applicants must have at least five yearsexperience.
2. Londoners! The Economist is looking for a news intern. Pay is 2,000 pounds a month. Deadline is May 15th.
3. Brooklyn-based literary magazine One Story is seeking a Development & Marketing Manager. Apply ASAP because interviews start on May 9th.
4. If youre on social media all day, you might as well get paid for it. Apply to be VICEs Social Editor.
5. Literary Hub is looking for a paid intern! Four months (June-September with flexibility). Apply by May 11th.
6. Cinephiles and television lovers, Screencrush is looking for an experienced and talented news editor. Email email@example.com.
7. Do you love foreign languages and literary translation? This opportunity may be for you: Words Without Borders is looking for a Development and Communications Intern. Intern must be able to commit to 16 hours a week for a minimum of 4 months.
8. espnW is looking for a Senior Editor. The job is located in Bristol, CT.
9. If you want to learn to strategize about ways to connect writers with readers, Heleo is looking for you. Apply to be their summer editorial intern. $15 an hour.
10. Slack is looking for a Content & Editorial writer who can help develop stories that focus on work and work life. Applicants must have a minimum of five years experience. Must be in or willing to relocate to San Francisco or Vancouver.
Morgan Jerkins is a writer and Associate Editor at Catapult.co. Her work has been featured in The New Yorker, The New York Times, Elle, Rolling Stone, and BuzzFeed, among many others. Her debut essay collection, This Will Be My Undoing, is forthcoming in 2018 from Harper Perennial.
Enter your email address to receive notifications for author Morgan Jerkins
You have been added to the notification list for author Morgan Jerkins
More by this author
“Women writers throughout history not only accepted transience through amorous affairs, but delighted in them.”